One of my favorite things to crochet are these adorable Amigurumi cupcakes. Each crochet project that I do takes a different amount of time. It all depends on the amount of details and the number of pieces that need to be crocheted separately. This project took a little over 1 hour to complete.
- Crochet the frosting and cupcake base separately.
- Embroider the frosting with three different colors of sprinkles.
- Sew eyes on cupcake base.
- Sew on mouth.
- Sew on custom wooden logo button. (Got these amazing custom buttons off of Etsy!)
- Attach frosting to cupcake base and stuff as you go. Sew in loose ends.
- Finished product! A Calorie Free Cupcake!